The Fleece Press
Run by Simon Lawrence in Upper Denby, Huddersfied, who has published about two to three books a year since 1980. Fleece Press books are usually illustrated by or about wood engravers and printmakers using letterpress, but four or five colour offset lithography is now also used.
Press and Type Info
No information at present.
- Transferware Treasures (2014)
- Richard Russell, Edward Walters, Printer-engraver
- Christopher Buckland Wright, Sensuous Lines (2014) A Catalogue Raisonne of the intaglio prints of John Buckland Wright
- Anne Ullmann (ed.), Long Live Great Bardfield, & Love to You All: The Autobiography of Tirzah Garwood (2012)
- Anne Ullmann, Christopher Whittick and Simon Lawrence , Eric Ravilious: Landscape, Letters & Design (2009)