The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Birmingham Archives
The Archives hold the episcopal and administrative records of the Midland District (1688-1840), the Diocese of Birmingham (1850-1911) and the Archdiocese of Birmingham (1911-present).
The archive is also the repository for all the parishes in the Archdiocese which comprises the ancient counties of Staffordshire, Warwickshire, Worcestershire and Oxfordshire.
Other collections include the archives of St Mary’s College, Oscott, Wedgley Park School and Cotton College, and Besford Court School.
Cathedral House, St Chads Queensway, Birmingham B4 6EU.
0121 230 6252.